ALEXANDER ROSE SOLICITORS
Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time, you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within four days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to the Principal, Miss Shazia Khan, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Miss Khan will then invite you to a meeting to discuss, and hopefully resolve, your complaint. She will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgment letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Miss Khan will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Miss Khan will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgment letter.
If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact:
The Legal Ombudsman,
PO Box 68906,
- 1 Spurway Parade, Woodford Avenue, Gants Hill, Essex, IG2 6UU
Nearest Station is Gants Hill which is 0.4 miles from our office.
The following buses run from Gants Hill Station along Woodford Avenue:
123, 179, 462, 679
- 0203 8133 244
- Email Us