Prenuptial Agreements are not binding yet but, in some cases, they will carry decisive weight. They are becoming of greater interest and weight within matrimonial proceedings. Prenuptial Agreements are very different from Postnuptial Agreements. Marriage is a binding contract in itself; yet there is such a lack of clarity on what could happen, should it break down, which can be a huge worry for newlyweds. Prenuptial Agreements are binding in most countries in Europe, in the USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand but are still not binding here.
Everyday cases where someone may want a Prenuptial/Postnuptial Agreement.
- Family money at the start of the marriage.
- Those who cannot stop marrying, divorcing and remarrying.
- Where there are children from a previous relationship who the client wishes to protect financially.
- International marriages.
- Reconciling divorced parties.
- Parties who need a religious Divorce (Get/Talak).
- 1 Spurway Parade, Woodford Avenue, Gants Hill, Essex, IG2 6UU
Nearest Station is Gants Hill which is 0.4 miles from our office.
The following buses run from Gants Hill Station along Woodford Avenue:
123, 179, 462, 679
- 0203 8133 244
- Email Us